Hello! Welcome to my digital profile. The photos below are just a glimpse of my life as a UCI student and student teacher. Please feel free to use the tabs on the left to view my resume, letters of recommendation, lessons, and much more! If you have any questions, please feel free to use the "contact me" tab for more info!
I'm currently in my last quarter as a Biology/Education major at the Fransisco J. Ayala School of Biological Sciences. From my time as a Biology/Education major, I have been exposed to a variety of biological fields such as Evolution and Ecology, Cell and Molecular Biology, Neurobiology, and some Biochemistry and Genetics.
Additionally, through my program at UCI, I have been enrolled in the Cal-Teach program, which is a program that is specialized for helping undergraduate math and science students receive their teaching credential while working towards their undergraduate degree.
During my college experience, I have been an active member in my sorority, Lambda Sigma Gamma. This past year (2015-2016), I have held the position as chapter president. During my time in this organization I have completed over 100 hours of community service.
| Turkey-Trot Volunteers over at Huntington Beac |
Additionally, from my involvement in my sorority, I have been recognized for my academic excellence both within my university and by our national board.
![]() |
| My initiation into an honor society, Order of Omega |
Also, during my time as a member, I have undergone many multiculturalism/diversity workshops as well as become educated on LGBTQ issues through Safe Zone Training.
| "Walk a mile in her shoes" event to support survivors of sexual assault |
